Return / Damages Policy
The minimum box return amount is four. If you have less than four boxes to return, we recommending saving them for future repairs, additions, etc. Over time a certain item may go out of stock, or out of style and may no longer be manufactured. In the case of mosaics, if you have over 10 sheets, we may accept a return.
Items must be unused and unopened. If you have four or more unopened, resellable boxes, or over 10 sheets of mosaics, you can return those to TileDaily within 15 days after receipt, some restrictions apply. We cannot accept material beyond this time frame because every new batch is different. Beyond 2 weeks, newer batches have color, pattern or size variations that we can't resell with previous batches.
If you decide to cancel an order, please call us immediately, as all order cancellations must be processed initially by phone. After your first call, we will follow up by e-mail with cancellation or return updates.
Your refund = Total paid minus origin shipping charges, minus return shipping charges, minus applicable restocking fees.
You are responsible for all original shipping and freight costs (typically 25 - 30% of total order). This may or may not be shown on your invoice depending on the ship method chosen. This also applies to items that shipped free. Free Shipping is a promo we offer on some products. However there are shipping charges charged by 3rd party such as FedEx or freight companies that are non refundable. As such, we cannot refund origin shipping charges.
If you are unsure of a product you'd like to order, we strongly RECOMMEND ordering a sample box prior to your purchase. This way you will know what to expect and will be able to test if the material works for your installation.
Please have your order number ready to process a refund. Call us at 1-800-419-8815
- Your refund will be processed within 15 days of return.
- Your refund will be provided via the same method by which you paid.
- A 25% - 30% restocking / cancelation fee will be applied for all returned items without a return authorization - including canceled orders and refused shipments. This is in addition to original and return shipping charges, if any.
Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable Items
Any used tile is aboslutely non returnable. Promo items such as clearance products, sale items, etc. are non returnable.
Damages to products mostly occur during transit. We've successfully had minimal damages however due to proper packaging practices for boxes.
If a few pieces are damaged, you may still have sufficient material to complete your installation. Broken pieces are often used by contractors for corners, trims, edges, etc. See if these pieces are still usable for such applications. This would avoid delaying the completion of your project. TileDaily is not responsible for delays caused from damaged material since the damages can occur from moving or improper handling by freight carrier, contractors, etc.
- NEVER REFUSE A DELIVERY. Refused deliveries result in additional costs from freight carriers such as return shipping, restocking, warehousing, etc. Refused deliveries are also subject to origin and return shipping costs, plus the restocking fee (listed above). Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable. We are not responsible for ANY costs associated with a refused delivery.
- COMPARE YOUR ORDER WITH THE MATERIAL RECEIVED. You must note on the delivery receipt any damaged or missing items. Upon initial receipt, please look for indication of damage on the outside of the cartons or packaging material. If no notation of damages has been made on the delivery receipt, you can still file directly with the carrier.
- DO NOT DISCARD THE DAMAGED MATERIAL. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Unless otherwise advised by carrier, do not throw away or destroy any damaged material received. TileDaily Shop is not responsible for any damages or shortages that occur due to the fact that the carrier is responsible once the product leaves our possession. Customers have 30 days in which to acknowledge a claim.
Color and Size Variations
Natural stone products have inherent color variations. This is the nature of natural stone and is not considered a defect. TileDaily is not liable for minor color variations. Dimensional tolerances are also normal within 2-3mm. Best practices for installing such tile is generally providing proper grout spacing to accommodate size variances. The same applies to handmade ceramic tiles. Returns are not accepted on stone tiles for these above listed issues.
Porcelain and ceramic tiles vary between batches. This is due to the nature of manufacture of porcelain tiles. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure sufficient overage of tile to finish your project. If a certain tile is ordered 2 or more weeks of the original shipment, chances are the tile may be from a newer batch. In such cases, request a sample to see if the colors still match. We cannot honor returns based on a claim that colors didn't match.
Send us an e-mail at [email protected] and include a picture of the product or item ID on the product label, or simply provide the item ID with a complete description of the product received. We'll rectify the problem right away.
If you received a defective item or found defects on products before installation, we will be happy to take care of the issue. Please follow the steps below so that your claim may be processed in a timely manner, please email us at [email protected] with the following info:
- Order number and customer name on the account
- Brief description of the issue
- 4-6 digital pictures clearly showing the issue
- Your contact information (email address/working phone number)
- Your preference for either credit or replacement
- A TileDaily representative will contact you within 1-3 business days to assist you through the process.